Secondary NFT marketplaces are the go-to platforms for artists to list and sell artwork and for collectors to buy into popular collections after they have been minted on a primary marketplace and find new investment opportunities.
Low transaction fees and a secure, speedy network has positioned Cardano’s secondary marketplaces to capture its growing share of the NFT market with 5 million NFTs minted to date and counting.
When it comes to selecting the right secondary marketplace, creators have plenty of fantastic NFT marketplaces to list their collection on for Cardano-specific projects and benefit directly by being able to:
- Mint NFTs directly on selected secondary marketplaces to leverage an existing audience of interested buyers
- Verify your collection with a unique policy ID to give buyers peace of mind and to identify you as the original owner
- Easily link your Cardano wallet to facilitate transactions and have your NFTs stored safely prior to listing
- List NFTs for sale with low transaction costs to ensure you retain even more profits after selling
- Add artist royalties on selected secondary marketplaces to generate passive income for resales on the secondary market
For collectors, these sites present a wealth of opportunities to pick up and trade NFTs after they’ve been listed on the secondary market. Benefit by being able to:
- Find “the” NFT for your private collection filtering a collection by price, listing date, and NFT metadata
- Outbid collectors for one-of-a-kind NFTs by participating in auctions
- Uncover NFT bluechip projects by DYOR with all the project information you need on hand
- Verify artist collections using their unique policy ID before buying into any project
- Easily link your Cardano wallet to facilitate transactions safely and securely
Read our reviews of existing secondary marketplaces.