Both artists and investors derive benefits from drop calendars which serve a valuable sales and marketing function.
These one-stop platforms assists the Algorand NFT community by communicating dates of upcoming drops, key information about creators and their projects, trading/marketplace analytics, current news and other useful tools to help artists promote their work and for collectors to make early purchases.
Unfortunately, the drop calendar sites for the Algorand community are a little thin on the ground. However, creators can still check out these platforms to list their upcoming collections for Algorand-specific projects and benefit directly by being able to:
- List projects for free to build awareness around your NFT collection
- Leverage an existing audience of interested buyers with drop calendar sites that have high daily visits to their platform
- Build a community around your project to make it even more marketable before minting
- Boost your project’s visibility by promoting it via banner ads, promotional placements and other marketing opportunities
- Scope out your competition by exploring listings and get a good idea of what is already in the market, get insights into what suitable floor pricing may look like, and discover what makes projects successful
For collectors, these sites present a valuable opportunity to get ahead of other investors by scoping out upcoming drops to add to their portfolio before they hit the secondary market and benefit by being able to:
- Sign up to a drop calendar’s mailing list for news on upcoming drops, whitelisting, and more
- Explore all upcoming listings, DYOR to verify the project specifics and roadmap to make educated decisions for better returns on your investments
- Add projects you’re interested in buying into to your Google Calendar so you don’t miss the drop, if this option is available
- Gauge interest in a project with peer reviews and voting as well as sales analytics to identify strong projects
Uncover the next blue chip project for your portfolio with our complete guide of Algorand drop sites.