Drop calendar sites are an important part of the marketing and selling of NFT projects for artists and investors alike. It's a chance to produce and share NFT events with other interested parties. These sites act as a one-stop platform for the community to learn about the Avalanche NFT scene.
NFT drop sites can include a wealth of information - e.g. the date of upcoming drops, total quantity and mint price of NFTs, social profiles of the collector and the collection, marketplace analytics, and much more.
When it comes to creating interest around an NFT collection, creators have a few NFT drop calendar sites to list their upcoming collections on for Avalanche-specific projects. These sites can offer a number of important benefits such as being able to:
- List your upcoming project for free to build hype around your NFT collection
- Leverage an existing audience of interested buyers
- Build a community around your project via relevant social media links to make it even more marketable before minting
- Boost your project’s visibility by promoting it via banner ads, featured spots, YouTube video, and various other paid-for marketing opportunities
- Scope out your competition by exploring listings and get a good idea of what is already in the market, get insights into what suitable floor pricing may look like, and discover what makes projects successful
For collectors, these sites present a unique opportunity to get ahead of other investors by scoping out upcoming drops to add to their portfolio before they hit the secondary market and benefit by being able to:
- Leverage potential opportunity from exclusive deals and incetives, as well as early accesss to exclusive communities
- Sign up to a drop calendar’s mailing list for news on upcoming drops, whitelisting, and more
- Explore all upcoming listings, DYOR to verify the project specifics and roadmap to make educated decisions for better returns on your investments
- Add projects you’re interested in buying into to your Google Calendar so you don’t miss the drop
- Gauge interest in a project with peer reviews and voting to identify strong projects
Uncover the next blue chip project for your portfolio with our complete guide of Avalanche drop sites.