NFT minting sites place the relevant file onto the blockchain so that it becomes an immutable and purchasable digital asset. You can then offer your digital artwork to a global audience. Create a collection with options for single NFT and bulk NFT mints for a fee, customize unique NFT metadata to match your collection’s traits and rarity, and list your NFTs for sale to be bought and traded by interested collectors using these tools.
The Hedera Token Service (HTS) is very fast, has ultra-low transfer fees and doesn’t require smart contracts. While the Hedera ecosystem can support ERC standard NFTs, the community is set up for native HTS tokens.
NFT minting sites are not created equal and the platform you decide to go with will depend on the size of your collection, the level of control you’re looking to have when minting your own project, and user-friendliness.
That being said, these service providers help creators benefit by being able to:
- Transform a digital asset into an NFT by giving it a hash and tokenization characterstics
- Mint as many of your own NFT collections at a fraction of the cost of other blockchains with lower minting and network fees
- Leverage robust APIs and help tutorials to streamline your workflow and launch your project faster
- Easily add metadata to help educate buyers on the unique traits each piece in your collection possesses
- Gain access to thousands of prospective buyers on the most well-established marketplaces on Hedera
Read our reviews to find the most suitable service provider for you.
On Hedera, minting fees are fixed and denominated in USD, but paid in HBAR.