Hedera Hashgraph wallets help users to safely send and receive HBAR as well as facilitate daily transactions for artists and collectors in the NFT space, but they’re incredibly useful for so many other things.
From staking and voting on the future growth of Hedera, to buying, selling and viewing NFTs, cryptocurrency wallets on Hedera enable lightning-fast transactions at lower fees than traditional banks and are the keys to the digital future of finance for the masses.
Hedera is a decentralized public network where developers can build secure applications with near real-time consensus. The network is very energy efficient, (users burn only 0.001 kilowatt-hours of energy per transaction). It is in fact carbon negative due to its unique consensus model and the purchase of quarterly carbon offset credits.
The network can achieve blazingly fast transactions with speeds up to 10,000 transactions per second with very low fees. This is approximately 10 times faster than most blockchain alternatives.
There are plenty of great options to choose from when it comes to Hedera Hashtag wallets, each with their own unique points plus added functionality. Your wallet should let you:
- Manage and stake HBAR and Hedera native tokens
- Safely store your NFTs and Hedera native tokens to use and view at your discretion
- 24/7 access to your funds to transact and cash out whenever you want
- Access and use a growing number of dApps via your wallet
- Allow compatibility with a hardware wallet, such as a Ledger Nano X, which is the best way to keep your assets safe.
"What’s the best wallet for me?" Check out our carefully-selected Hedera Hashtag wallets to find the one that works best for your needs.