Comment on page
This White Paper is a beta version as of March 9, 2023, and is subject to changes or updates and should not be construed as a commitment, promise, or guarantee by The Monet Society or any other person or entity mentioned in this white paper as to the future availability of services related to the use of the tokens or the future performance or value of the tokens.
This White Paper outlines current and future plans, which could change at its discretion, and the success of which will depend on many factors outside The Monet Society’s control, including market-based factors and factors within the data and cryptocurrency industries, among others.
By accessing and/or accepting ownership of any information in this White Paper or any portion thereof (as the case may be), you represent and warrant to The Monet Society that:
- 1.You agree and acknowledge that this White Paper is not a prospectus or offer document of any kind and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities in any jurisdiction or a solicitation for investment in securities and you are not bound to enter into any contract or legal commitment that binding and no cryptocurrency or other form of payment shall be accepted under this White Paper.
- 2.You have a basic level of understanding of the operation, functionality, use, storage, transmission mechanisms, and other material characteristics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain & smart contract technology, and all of the risk associated with it and nobody forced you to take certain actions but yourself.
- 3.None of the information in this White Paper should be construed as legal, commercial, financial, or tax advice with the Monet Token or any of The Monet Society’s partners (each as referred to in the White Paper). You should consult legal, financial, tax, or other professional advisors regarding The Monet Token and its respective businesses and operations of The Monet Society (as referenced in the White Paper). You should be aware that you may be required to assume the financial risk of any Monet Tokens for an indefinite time.
- 4.You acknowledge and have considered if any of these risks and uncertainties developed into real events, The Monet Society’s business, financial condition, results of operations, and prospects could be materially and adversely affected. In such a case, you may lose all or part of the value of the Monet Tokens that you have and take 100 percent responsibility for your own actions.
- 5.The company shall not be held liable for any speculative intention by you or from any third parties who attempt to hold Monet Tokens for any other reason.